- Condition: New
- Place of Origin: Germany
- Brand Name: Probst
- Paver laying machine: Concrete pavers
- Compaction: Paver Installation
Optimum all-weather performance! Probst paver installation machines offer simple handling, user-friendly operation, efficiency and first-class performance. The VM-301 originates from systematic enhancement and technical evolution of the VM-203 model.
Apart from a facelift the VM-301-K-PAVERMAX provides optional retrofit equipment: a sturdy tubular steel construction is used for the modern designed and fully-glazed cabin sheltering the driver from draughts, rain and wind. Heating and windscreen wipers are available as optional accessory for retrofi t too. VM-301 furthermore obtains a more light-weight and attractive plastic hood and a roof. If the VM-301-PAVERMAX is ordered fi rst without the cabin, it is still possible to retrofit the machine.
Universally suitable for laying all paving stone installation units available on the market!
Standard equipment, as follows:
- Hydraulic Installation Clamp HVZ-UNI
- Main and side clamp on the HVZ-uni can be adjusted independently of each other by means of a one lever 4-way valve.
- Positioning into the running bond is made possible by the side grippers.
- A 3-cylinder-Kubota-Diesel-engine 18.7 KW/ 25 hp means high performance reserves.
- Sensitive hydrostatic front wheel drive.
- Extra wide types and the differing track widths of the front and rear axle ensure a low degree of stress on the uncompacted pavers as well as a smooth drive.
- Wide diameter tyres and high ground clearance, therefore suitable also in rough terrain.
- Wide pivoting range of approximately 1,600 mm from a standing position is achieved solely by a steering movement – and without shifting of the pavement.
- Double articulated steering enables manoeuverability in the tightest spaces. All outer edges are adapted to the steering geometry which means that when there are obstacles there are no protruding vehicle parts.
- High lifting height enables the handling of double stacked packs up to a height of 1,600mm, thus saving a considerable amount of driving-time.
- Narrow swing means that, even at a great lifting height, the positional stability of the machine is not affected. This, combined with a low overall height, is important when operating in underground car parks.
- High degree of stability, even in tight turns, is ensured by the low centre of gravity and the advantageous weight distribution achieved by a new arrangement of the chassis, beam and hydraulic unit system.
- Unlimited all-round-view for the driver, important when travelling backwards.
- Ergonomical positioning of the seat, steering wheel, operating lever and pedals.
- An exceptional driver’s seat ensures great comfort for an 8-hour working day.
- Wide-diameter types and elastic clamp suspension give a smooth driving effect.
- Large transparent fuel tank with 20 l capacity.
3-cylinder-Diesel-engine, 18.7 kW / 25 hp. · Speed adjustment by hydrostat, max. speed approximately 20 km/h (15 m/ph) · Total height 1,980 mm (78“) · Total width 1,220 mm (48“) · Total length (without clamp) 3,610 mm (142“) /(VM-301: 3.692 mm / 145“) · Ground clearance 180 mm (7“) · Total weight (without clamp) 1,045 kg (2,304 lbs) / (VM-301: 1,080 kg / 2,380 Ibs, VM-301-K: 1,200 kg / 2,650 Ibs) · Maximum weight of stone formation 300 kg* (660 lbs*) · Lifting off height max. 1,600 mm (63“) · Turning radius: front
inside wheel 700 mm (27“), front outside wheel 1,900 mm (75“), overall 2,450 mm (96“).
Main gripping width of the hydraulic clamp HVZ-UNI: 600 mm – 1,240 mm (231/2 – 49“)
Side gripping width of the hydraulic clamp HVZ-UNI: 990 mm – 1,480 mm (39“ – 58“)