- Condition: New
- Place of Origin: Germany
- Brand Name: Probst
- Paver laying machine: Concrete pavers
- Compaction: Paver Installation
SpecificationsThe classic model among Probst paver installation machines enables an economical entry into the field of mechanical paving.
Paver Installation Machine for the laying of concrete pavers, slabs,etc. laying capacity 500 - 1000 m²/ 8h
Universally suitable for laying all paving stone installation units available on the market
Standard equipment, as follows:
- Hydraulic Installation Clamp HVZ-UNI
- Main and side clamp on the HVZ-uni can be adjusted independently of each other by means of a one lever 4-way valve.
- Positioning into the running bond is made possible by the side grippers.
- A 3-cylinder-Kubota-Diesel-engine 18.7 KW/ 25 hp means high performance reserves.
- Sensitive hydrostatic front wheel drive.
- Extra wide types and the differing track widths of the front and rear axle ensure a low degree of stress on the uncompacted pavers as well as a smooth drive.
- Wide diameter tyres and high ground clearance, therefore suitable also in rough terrain.
- Wide pivoting range of approximately 1,600 mm from a standing position is achieved solely by a steering movement – and without shifting of the pavement.
- Double articulated steering enables manoeuverability in the tightest spaces. All outer edges are adapted to the steering geometry which means that when there are obstacles there are no protruding vehicle parts.
- High lifting height enables the handling of double stacked packs up to a height of 1,600 mm, thus saving a considerable amount of driving-time.
- Narrow swing means that, even at a great lifting height, the positional stability of the machine is not affected. This, combined with a low overall height, is important when operating in underground car parks.
- High degree of stability, even in tight turns, is ensured by the low centre of gravity and the advantageous weight distribution achieved by a new arrangement of the chassis, beam and hydraulic unit system.
- Unlimited all-round-view for the driver, important when travelling backwards.
- Ergonomical positioning of the seat, steering wheel, operating lever and pedals.
- An exceptional driver’s seat ensures great comfort for an 8-hour working day.
- Wide-diameter types and elastic clamp suspension give a smooth driving effect.
- Large transparent fuel tank with 20 l capacity.
3-cylinder-Diesel-engine, 18.7 kW / 25 hp.
Speed adjustment by hydrostat, max. speed approximately 20 km/h (15 m/ph)
Total height 1,980 mm (78“)
Total width 1,220 mm (48“)
Total length (without clamp) 3,610 mm (142“) /(VM-301:3.692 mm / 145“)
Ground clearance 180 mm (7“)
Total weight (without clamp) 1,045 kg (2,304 lbs) /(VM-301: 1,080 kg / 2,380 Ibs, VM-301-K: 1,200 kg / 2,650 Ibs)
Maximum weight of stone formation 300 kg* (660 lbs*)
Lifting off height max. 1,600 mm (63“)
Turning radius: front inside wheel 700 mm (27“), front outside wheel 1,900 mm (75“), overall 2,450 mm (96“).
Main gripping width of the hydraulic clamp HVZ-UNI:
600 mm – 1,240 mm (231/2 – 49“)
Side gripping width of the hydraulic clamp HVZ-UNI:
990 mm – 1,480 mm (39“ – 58“)
Paver Laying Systems, Landscaping and Civil Engineering, Mechanical Grabs and Tools, Handling Technology for Building material Plants
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|